Saturday, May 3, 2014

Lunch: Sweet Beet Treats!

Shirt: Tastee Freeze employee shirt.

I didn't make anything today. I was out yesterday driving around and ran into a local vegan gluten free deli in Granby CT. The Sweet Beet is a great little store, I bought some cashew mac n "cheez" and a vegetable lasagna. I also bought a box of their Tuxedo Sweeties. Yum. And yep they're gone already. I hope the Sweet Beet is around for a long time, I love the place and plan on going as often as I can.


I don't remember where I bought this old Tastee Freeze employee's shirt.. but even thought I'm a vegan, I collect all sorts of diner shirts. I thought it was cool. People think it's lame, but hey- each to his/her own. Again, I had to take it off, all the info is on the back.

Happy Saturday- if that's what you celebrate!


Post a Comment