Monday, May 12, 2014






Lunch: Square pancakes wrapped around yummy fruit.

Shirt: Fabulous Vegan Recipes

I bought a tiny square pan the other day. I saw it in the grocery store a few weeks, and have been agonizing over buying it ever since. I thought a square pancake might hold fruit inside better, like a crepe. So I finally bought the pan Saturday night, and couldn't wait to "test drive" it. So today I did, and filled up the middle with blueberries, strawberries, cherries, and pineapples. Yum! Topped with carob avocado mousse, and coconut whipped cream makes a pretty dreamy lunch!

Go to Nicole's site Fabulous Vegan Recipes, like her page, buy some ebooks. She's writing some more cookbooks and can't wait to taste what she has been cooking up!

It's 82 here in CT! LOVE it!
Post a Comment