Saturday, May 10, 2014






Lunch: Gross smoothie.

Shirt: Henry's Hamburger vintage shirt.

This was the last of my kale/spinach hybrid juice. I am taking it easy on my insides today and eating just fruit and juice. The green "goo" is a celery/cucumber juice, mixed with kale and spinach. Then that mess is mixed with water
melon/strawberry lemon lime juice and hemp milk. Then Vega protein powder added to that. I actually like the taste now... and it gives me tremendous energy!

Yes I'm nostalgic. Who isn't. I remember Henry's Hamburgers in the 1960s. I don't think I ever ate at one. BUT! I saw this shirt and really waxed nostalgic and bought it, even though I'm a vegan. Maybe I could perfect a vegan gluten free hamburger recipe and open up a grilled vegan burger joint! Hmmmmmmm.....

Post a Comment