Tuesday, April 15, 2014






Lunch!: Vegan Mac n Cheez (from yesterday) and a kale/spinach salad.

Shirt: Tour De Brooklyn 2006.

http://www.transalt.org/

I love fruit in my salad and today is no exception. I piled this kale/spinach side salad high with kiwi, strawberries, blueberries and mango. I still am trying kale- today I used baby kale and didn't steam it first. I think I still might be allergic to the kale, I get watery eyes afterwards, but all in all not such a severe reaction as before.

I don't know where I got this shirt, but I confess I never rode in this "Tour De Brooklyn." Maybe someday I will. It's spring and I'm getting a little antsy to ride my bike, but in May or June I am due to get another knee surgery so that probably means I another three months after that I can't ride, so that's into fall..... so maybe next year. Or a move to a warmer climate?

I'm missing my fixie though, and my Specialized Expedition, my vintage 1980s Peugeot... yes I'm a bike junkie. Here's the fixie right after I got through building it:


Post a Comment