Sunday, April 13, 2014






Lunch: Tofu scramble!

Shirt: Ha ha! Hamburger shirt.

I had a hankerin' for tofu scramble today. I usually make mine with peppers and add a few red potatoes to the mix. Today I started the lunch project and realized I didn't have a red potato and a pepper. So-- I  improvised. I used a sweet potato instead, added some chick peas, and added some raw cashews just because I spied them near my work area. I then added the nutritional yeast, some herbs and it came out great. It really surprised me.


I liked this hamburger shirt when I saw it and I don't know why. Yep I'm vegan, against animal cruelty, but I liked the saying- AND when someone mentions the shirt, I kind of tell them I'm a vegan, which opens up a discussion about being a vegan. So I think I wear the shirt as a teaching tool to the carnivorous masses. Have I succeeded? Who knows, but I wear this shirt with vegan pride.


Happy Sunday, y'all!
Post a Comment