Monday, April 21, 2014






Lunch: Salad and rice pasta. Simple.

Shirt: Cool old truck shirt-at least I think so.

Simple lunch. My kitchen is in the midst of a small makeover, so I can't use the counters. I've been wracking my head to try and think of things to make, so I have to keep things simple. I had mostly avocado, added some vegan cheese. Both the pasta and salad were sprinkled with a little nutritional yeast (nooch) of course.

Tomorrow I hope to make some vegan pancakes... maybe I'll resort to just eating cereal. ha!


I love old pickup trucks. So hence the shirt! not only do I own 70+ t shirts I also own about 20 really cool button down shirts, some with a Hawaiian flare and other with a bowling theme. So really, I could go 100+ days without duplicating a shirt. Lets' see.....
Post a Comment