Thursday, April 10, 2014








Lunch! Look at the size of that salad!

Shirt: Galpin studio rentals: http://www.galpinstudiorentals.com/ http://www.galpin.com/

Funny how when you eat healthy, and get healthy your body craves healthy food. I craved greens all morning, so I went for it. This monstrosity has bok choy, steamed kale (yes I ate it again- we'll see what happens) spinach, broccoli, romaine, avocado, strawberries, blueberries, pineapples, mango and chick peas. As I was building this, I realized I had way too much food for me, so I saved it and I have enough left over for two whole meals.


I like wearing my surname on my shirt- no relation to the founding Galpins in CA, at least I don't think so. I found this cool shirt a few years ago on Ebay- so as a plug, if you need some movie stuff, call them. :) Someday, I would LOVE to visit the dealer, and since my brother is in the car business (I just dabble) it'd be nice to see the dealership/rental place/Galpin auto sports etc.

I also need a better set up for my lunch/shirt selfies. I never can get the pic right and it always comes out blurry. 

Whoa- how did we get to Thursday?
Post a Comment