Saturday, April 19, 2014






Lunch: Bagel with tsun dried tomato hummus, topped with blackberries and strawberries. Black bean/chickpea/hominy combo with a small kale/spinach/avocado salad.

Shirt: Record Store Day 2014!

I was in teh store last night and saw these Ener-G "bagels." They aren't bagels like they sell here in teh Northeast, but man-o-man they are good! Gluten free and vegan! I had one for a supper/snack last night. I like the taste of hummus and fruit. So tasty.


Just got back from a Record Store Day trip- didn't buy anything, I wasn't really looking, but enjoy the madness.  Plus I like the smell of fresh records. Everyone seemed to be looking for that Ron Jeremy 45 RPM 7" single record. I don't know how it sounds, but the record sure got some hype. I didn't even spot a cool T-shirt I liked. Grumble grumble.
Post a Comment