Tuesday, April 8, 2014



 Lunch: Banana pancakes with all sorts of great stuff. 

Shirt: Ellen, because she is a famous vegan.  Ha!

Again today I am in a hurry, busier than three beehives. Pancakes are one of my go to quick meals. However, today I found I didn't have my favorite pancake "fluffer" organic pumpkin. Never fear, I mashed 1 banana and added to the mix, along with some ground up almonds that I have been saving for a rainy day. I always have on hand, chocolate "mousse" made with avocados, an assortment of fruit and coconut whipped cream, so pancakes are easy. Today I added some pumpkin pie spice to the banana mixture and some cinnamon, and was surprised how great they tasted.

Each day I eat a LOT of greens, spinach, broccoli, romaine lettuce, and bok choy are my "go to" greens. Today I'm going to steam some kale, and see if I can eat it. I'm a little allergic to kale, I've never tried steaming it, so this will be an experience! But if I have something like pancakes for lunch, I'll make a fruit-veggies salad for dinner. I freak out if I don't have mt greens daily. And that's coming from a guy who a few short years ago ate NOTHING green.... except for the ice burg lettuce on his Big Mac. It's funny how eating healthy, a plant based diet tastes so much better than fast food. 


Happy Tuesday everyone.... I hope your day, as every day, is fantastic!

Post a Comment