Sunday, July 20, 2008

---Watts in a name?

So what’s in a name? Have you ever Googled yours?

If you Google mine, you’ll find stuff about me starting about page 13. The lion’s share of the “Googliness” of my name is this guy who started Galpin Ford in California.

Other than our names, it looks like we have an affinity for Hawaiian shirts. That’s Frank on the left. The guy on the right is Bert Boeckmann, current owner of Galpin Ford. One of Bert’s sons started Galpin Auto Sports, a car customizing company and sponsor of the MTV show Pimp My Ride. I wonder if they could pimp my ride. I’ve always wanted a bio-diesel hot rod… hmmm….

Anyway- Google your name here. Any surprises? Don’t forget to put your name in quotation marks, so it will just search for your name. If you don’t and let’s say your name is Kim, you will have to sort through 150,000 Kim Kardashian pages before getting to yours.

Post a Comment