Sunday, June 1, 2008

RE: Creep Factor

I’d like to thank everyone who commented on my creep factor question. Here is a short synopsis of what I’m trying to accomplish in my story.

I’m trying to tell a story of a young girl who is a prostitute and marries this older guy for trust issues, while still acting out her emotional need for sexual satisfaction from strangers. The older guy knows about what she does, but has a strong desire to help her out to overcome her problems because he has fallen in love with her. The story would open with the girl and her ‘client’ coming out from a bedroom and the husband being home and the client being befuddled by the whole arrangement; the husband knowing about what his wife does, and being fine with it. And to throw another twist into the plot, while the husband is telling the client that it is okay, another girl comes into the scene who is the girl’s lesbian lover.

You see why I titled it Trust. The husband REALLY has to trust his wife, his wife trusts him to provide guidance to her, that she hasn’t had in her life, the husband and the wife’s lover have an unspoken mutual trust agreement between them. I call the arrangement a tri-ouple. But the wife’s client also has his trust shattered, because I’ll bet men who visit prostitutes have some kind of idea of what the girl’s life might be like. Learning all this about her has his head spinning.

I guess I have to write it all out to make any sense… I want to make this a short film script… I bet I could extend it to a full length film, but I haven’t the time or ambition to do so.

So did anyone understand this at all?
Post a Comment