Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Church for sale---

This church is for sale near where I work in Agawam Massachusetts.


It’s right on the Connecticut border (see pic)

I think it would make a really neat place to live. Spacious, well lit are things in I look for in a abode. I’ve peered inside and one of those two ‘wings’ would make a neat artist’s space.

I thought it would be a great space for a recording studio, but there are neighbors really close on both sides and across the street, so making music at 3 in the morning is out of the question. A painter’s room? Cool. Too bad I don’t paint. But the church is so big I could rent out part of it.. to a painter. A writer? Any takers?

I’m too chicken to call and ask the price. Maybe I’d be surprised.

PS. Please excuse the small parts of my Ford Explorer that encroached into the photos. I took them from my cell phone, and I’m not that great taking photos from a phone. I’m doing this because it seems my camera had an unfortunate accident. A few weeks ago my son Tim left it on my Explorer’s rear bumper and I took off for work at 1 AM and couldn’t see it in the dark. It made it to the end of my driveway before falling off and smashing itself into a thousand digital fragments.

PS PS- My Ford Explorer is being replaced Monday with a Subaru Outback Limited. I must bid my Ford friend adieu- I love the machine, but she needs engine work, brake work and a new transmission and with 175,000 on her and only getting about 14 miles per gallon (she’s tired!) I need something a bit more reliable to drive everyday. Yesterday as I drove her home from work, I shed a tear because our nice sunny spring days together are coming to an end… it’s really stupid to get so attached to a car-

Post a Comment