Sunday, May 4, 2008

Films-

I have a new interest in film making- especially short films, which are making a comeback from their heyday in the 1940s.

I am working on a few scripts- but one in particular is very close to my heart. It's based on a short story a friend of mine wrote, and while the story is humorous, when translated to my script, it shows sadness within the humor.

I was thinking of trying to get some sort of grant to film it, but I had an idea that it might look like a more realistic situation if filmed lo-fi style on a cheap video camera. But either way- the budget wouldn't be huge and if anyone has aspirations of working on a really cool project and getting their mug before a camera, this would be a great opportunity! Plus I need the cheap/free help... heh heh heh.
Post a Comment