Sunday, January 20, 2008

My last will and testament.


I have a friend who is obsessing over what she should wear to her uncle’s funeral. Should she wear a short black dress? A long one? A black suit? So I was thinking…..

I’m going to amend my will and state in it that I want everyone to wear Hawaiian shirts to my wake and funeral, jeans and sneakers too. I will have bouncers at the door, and if people don’t meet my dress code they are not allowed in. Hey it’s my funeral, right?

It’s funny how some people will never listen to you in life, but after you are gone they respect your wishes. Why? So that’s why I want a funeral party. So in addition to the mortuary, I’m going to request a party planner as well. If I have any cash left, I’d like to have a scavenger hunt. I could have envelopes hidden all over the place with cash inside, and having people find the envelopes will be my last great fun before going on to whatever.

Post a Comment