Thursday, January 31, 2008

Agony of De Feet

Okay so I have a shoe fetish. What other heterosexual guy will admit that? But mine is for a certain brand of shoes, Chuck Taylors. No I’m not getting any money from this endorsement (although Converse, I will take some).

I own several pairs, including the ones on my tootsies down at the bottom of this page. I’ve got a rare pair from the UK only offered over there… But I’m itching to buy another pair and maybe ya’all can help me pick. These are on my wish list-

Cool aye? I have the crosswords puzzle shoes so why not these two pairs..






Too feminine? I do like the texture, sort of a knitted cap for your feet.



I’m a tye-dyed kind of guy. These would be great for the spring.





Here is a custom pair I would love to own, plus it’s an inspi(red) so if I buy these, some of the monies will go to a great cause.




I wish I can upload an image to be printed on the shoe. That would be really cool. I’d LOVE to get my record company logo on a shoe.

That would be way, way cooler. The only way that I think this can be done is to have a few tote bags printed over at Cafepress.com and then use that material to make the custom Chucks out of. A local cobbler quoted me a price of $150 to do the job, plus the price of the tote bags and shoes. YIKES! That’s awfully steep for a custom pair of shoes.

Post a Comment